On June 1st, 2023, Connections Homes will celebrate NINE YEARS of creating lifelong connections for youth who have been deeply affected by foster care, homelessness or disrupted adoption. While we are grateful for all God has done through our mission, we are eager to do more.
That is why we are thrilled to announce that two anonymous donors have partnered with us for a matching gift challenge.
- All gifts from now to June 1 will be matched dollar for dollar up to $50,000.
- In addition, if 21 donors sign up to give $100 per month by June 1st, your gifts will be matched up to $25,000.
Did you know?
- Due to factors beyond their control, vulnerable youth are highly likely to remain stuck in a generational, cyclical state of dependency which costs the community $56,000 annually per person in public assistance and economic costs.
- On the other hand, through Connections Homes, a one-time investment of $15,000 can provide a lifelong connection that is proven to break this vicious cycle of poverty and homelessness so that these young adults can thrive in life and impact their world.
- Every gift helps provide lifelong, trained Mentoring Families to youth 18-24 who are living life unconnected to any caring, stable adult.
Gifts of all sizes are greatly needed and sincerely appreciated. Every penny makes a difference! Please make plans to join us for this Day of Giving so that we can continue empowering youth to thrive in life and impact their world.
There are several ways you can participate:
- Sign up for Connections Homes emails so you will get event updates and success stories.
- Sign up to volunteer as a Connections HomesComing Online Ambassador to help recognize our award recipients and spread awareness about our mission.
- Sponsor the Awards and enjoy extensive benefits. View sponsorship opportunities.
- Make your gift by June 1st for double the impact! Give Now.
Thank you for prayerfully considering how you can participate in this exciting new opportunity!