When you launch into adulthood, you are completely responsible for your living situation, transportation, employment, groceries, education, and the list goes on. The number of things you have to figure out can feel overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone.
With a Mentoring Family, you’ll have…
- A community who will celebrate your wins in life.
- A place to “go home for the holidays”.
- A listening ear in difficult moments and sound advice to help you make long-term decisions.
- An advocate who can guide you to resources and opportunities.
- The support of someone who is committed to your success in life, no matter what.